Comment system is essential in every blogs and websites. It gives interactions and build community within your site. A comment system in blogger is already installed but, it is not as flexible as the other comment system available over the net.
What is Disqus?
How to Install Disqus in Blogger?
Follow the steps below for an easy disqus installation.
1. First thing's first. Back-up your template before doing any changes just to make sure if ever you'll get messed up. To do so, go to your Blogger » Design Tab » Edit HTML » Download Full Template.
2. Go to disqus website and click "Sign-up".
3. Fill-up the form with the appropriate information.
4. Choose among the platforms you want disqus to be installed. In my case, I have chosen blogger platform. If you are using different platform, make sure you select the correct one. Click "Add site to Blogger". A blogger window will appear.
5. Make sure you have signed-in to your blogger account. On "Select a Blog", choose the blog you want the disqus to appear. Then click "Add Widget".
6. On your blogger's Design Tab, place the Disqus widget just below the Post widget. Then, click "Save" and you are done!