Saturday, January 19, 2013

SushiDito Davao: A Taste of Japanese Cuisine

Before 2012 ended, I never thought I would get a chance to eat in a Japanese Restaurant that time. Well, I adored Japanese cuisines especially on how they presented them but didn't have any idea on how it all tasted like. 

sushidito davao mango avocado maki
Mango Avocado Maki (Mango, Tamago, Avocado) - Php 140 for 8pcs
Due to some pressures and hassles in work, our Boss decided to treat us in the nearby restaurant to relieve us from stress and randomly picked SushiDito Davao

SushiDito Davao (Sushi "Here" Davao) serves a variety of delightful and pleasantly made Japanese food cuisines. Their main specialties are Dragons, Makis, Nigiris, Rice Bowls, Ramen Bowls and some other Japanese recipes. The area isn't that big and there's only limited space for parking area but don't fret because you can order online through their website and they deliver right in front of your doorstep for FREE! Great, isn't it? 
These were some of our orders. Had I known 8pcs would be more than enough (because they looked really small) then I should have ordered 4pcs, haha.

shushidito davao rainbow roll japanese cuisine
SushiDito Davao's Rainbow Roll (Salmon, Tuna, Kanikama, Mango, Cucumber) - Php 220 for 8pcs
shushidito davao salmon Good thing my office mate was ordering different maki and so we shared them together with my order... The taste was really good. The Japanese rice was so sticky, delicate and sweet and the fresh salmon is superb! I never thought I would come to like fresh servings except "kinilaw"☺. I didn't yet mention that it was my first time to use chopsticks too and it was so troublesome! The meat had almost flown out of the plate! If that really happened (glad it didn't), I might really use fork and spoon and I wouldn't care any less. But my struggles and perseverance had made it through and I finally managed to use chopsticks, yay! It was fun though and we enjoyed the abrupt dinner that night. Arigato to my Boss!☺

sushidito davao logo
SushiDito Davao 
Quirino Ave, Davao City, Philippines
Telephone #: 082 295 3333
Mobile #: 09328552555

Open: Monday (10:30AM - 02:30PM) to Saturday (04:30PM - 10:30PM) 

Some of their Menu:
sushidito davao menu 1
sushidito davao menu 2